Tagged by Yoga
- Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2008. Our side won! How do you celebrate?
Champagne! Although I'm not comfortable with the idea of "our side." Because while I hope and pray for a Democratic win, my wish is for a viable, progressive third party. But since no one loves a buzzkill, I will clink glasses with everyone. Besides, maybe Kucinich will be the winner. In that case, I will clink many, many glasses with all of you wonderful people. Hey, it could happen.
- Are you on a boat or are you a land lubber or do you soar?
I soar. In my dreams, I fly and hope for soft landings.
- What was the last mistake you wished you could cover up?
I generally cop to my mistakes, which are numerous.
- Are your omelettes fluffy?
Yes, especially when I separate the eggs, whip the whites and fold them gently into the yolks.
- When was the last time your paradigm shifted?
I loathe that twenty-cent word. But I can tell you that my point of view shifts constantly. I'm a goddamn kaleidoscope.