Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged by Yoga

Five questions
  1. Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2008. Our side won! How do you celebrate?

    Champagne! Although I'm not comfortable with the idea of "our side." Because while I hope and pray for a Democratic win, my wish is for a viable, progressive third party. But since no one loves a buzzkill, I will clink glasses with everyone. Besides, maybe Kucinich will be the winner. In that case, I will clink many, many glasses with all of you wonderful people. Hey, it could happen.

  2. Are you on a boat or are you a land lubber or do you soar?

    I soar. In my dreams, I fly and hope for soft landings.

  3. What was the last mistake you wished you could cover up?

    I generally cop to my mistakes, which are numerous.

  4. Are your omelettes fluffy?

    Yes, especially when I separate the eggs, whip the whites and fold them gently into the yolks.

  5. When was the last time your paradigm shifted?

    I loathe that twenty-cent word. But I can tell you that my point of view shifts constantly. I'm a goddamn kaleidoscope.
This was fun. Thanks, Yoga!



5 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger L-girl said...

Welcome back!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Yeah, welcome back-BTW it's Turkey Eve 2007!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Musings from Myopia, AKA John said...

I miss reading your comments. Will you please come back?

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Yes, please return. And Happy Mother's Day!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger rtfgvb7816 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home